Thursday, November 3, 2011

Funny Story...



This is going to be one of those TMI posts and I can't believe I'm sharing this, but since I'm trying to share all aspects of my weight loss journey, here goes...

So I've been trying to do really good this week with diet and exercise and yesterday I decided to start taking my vitamins again. I haven't in awhile...

So I took my vitamins (probiotic, multi and B6), upped my water intake and found myself in the bathroom a lot yesterday.

This morning I hopped on the scale and saw that 3.6 lb weight loss and chalked it up to the new battery...

At breakfast, I took my vitamins again and when I went to put them back on the shelf, I saw the label on my multivitamin bottle, only it didn't say multivitamin..it read Fiber Laxative. Duh! The bottles and pills look so similar, I guess I need to read labels more carefully before taking pills.

I might be the biggest dork ever. No wonder I lost so much. Go ahead and laugh, I did... or cringe if that's waaaay too much information for ya. Just thought my big 3.6 lbs weight loss overnight deserved an honest explanation. I'm still laughing...

2 comments: