Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Could Kiss My Scale!


I could have kissed my scale this morning. Yesterday it was acting wonky..really it's been acting weird a lot lately, but it finally gave me a reading of 139.

Today it wouldn't start at all, it kept giving me an error reading when I tapped it, so I changed the battery and saw a happy...

135.4!

I weighed myself 4 times and saw the same number, so if goes up tomorrow, I'll be throwing it out of the window. I know I've been bloated the last week from too much sodium and that lovely time of the month, but yesterday when I pulled my straight out of the dryer jeans on, they felt a tad looser in the legs. I'm *hoping* my scale has gotten it's act together and that's an accurate number.

PS, I suffered through 2.5 miles on the treadmill yesterday and a toning/aerobic workout. Felt great afterward even though I loathe treadmill running. I'm back in the game! Just need to stay in this time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment