Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It's Game Time!

I have been having a hard time getting out of this slump! I have good days and bad days, but according to the scale, my bad days are outnumbering the good.

This morning I was at 139.
Up 1 lb in the last month.

I have GOT to get back on track. Now that it's colder, it's harder to get my running in since it gets dark so early and it is freezing out..I hate running on the treadmill. Hate it with a passion. I've managed to do a measly 2 miles on the treadmill in the last couple days, but that's not going to cut it if I want to reach my goal of 100 miles by the end of the year. I started a new babysitting job, which has thrown off my normal workout schedule. I try to do my aerobic/toning exercises during naptime, but that's harder with an extra kid around. I'm not making excuses, just saying it's going to be hard, but I'm going to have to make it work...which might mean suffering through treadmill running and getting up at 5 or 6am to workout.

Go for this week..get back to at least where I was the end of September, which was 138. 1 lb in 1 week. I can do it!

1 comment:

  1. I swear this time of year just breeds slumps. Blah! Way to get your focus on and keep pressing forward! It will pay off :)

    ReplyDelete