Friday, July 8, 2011

{Food- 7/7} and Heart Rate Monitor

Yesterday I was so sore from the previous two days, so I took it as a "rest" day and didn't exercise.
I ate 1115 calories, but I don't feel like I made the best choices. I wound up with a headache last night which might have been from too many carbs and not enough protein...but then again, I'm still not feeling the best this morning, so who knows.

Breakfast

Sara Lee Whole Wheat Toast
1 T Reduced Fat Peanut Butter
1/2 grapefruit

199 calories

Lunch

Taco Bell Fresco Style Taco
ONE bite of twix- 1/5 of ONE twix bar was 24 calories*

174 calories

*I can eat half a cup of fruit for about that- bleh

Afternoon Snack

Fiber One 90 Cal Brownie
1/2 banana
1/2 c fruit

173 calories

Dinner

Spaghetti with Meat Sauce
Side Salad

489 calories

Evening Snack


80 calories

*****
I was asked about my heart rate monitor watch.

I bought the GSI Super Quality All-In-One Waterproof Heart Rate Monitor Watch and Transmitter Chest Belt. It's normally about $60, but I found it on Amazon for around $30.

I've only used it a few times, but so far I like it. The chest belt doesn't bother me like I thought it might, it fits right below my sports bra and I don't really notice it being there. The watch is a bit bulky for my wrist though, but I have small wrists.  I have to have the watch band on just the right notch or it slips around and the metal plate on the underside of the watch will rub the bone on my wrist and bug me...as long as I have it on right, it doesn't bother me. I hate bothering with returns and I like this one enough that I'll keep it, but if I were to buy a new one, I'd make sure it has a smaller watch.

1 comment: