Friday, July 8, 2011

{food and exercise- 7/8}

Another day down! I put off working out until tonight, and by time 7:30 came, I did not want to work out. I thought of what number I want to see on the scale Tuesday though, and I know that if I want any chance at seeing that number, I have to work out...so work out I did! Just a short one though. Still glad I did, It's amazing what even a short 24 minute work out can do for your mood and energy.

Here's how today went down...

Breakfast

Fiber One 80 cal cereal
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 cup banana

205 calories

Lunch

Bagel thin
2 oz deli turkey
Laughing cow cheese- Love this spread on for sandwich
2/3 cup melon

275 calories

Afternoon Snack

Snackwells Chocolate Cereal Bar

140 calories- 8g protein!

Dinner

4 oz Extra Lean Beef Burger
Orowheat Sandwich Thin
2% American Cheese slice
1/2 T  Kraft Mayo with Olive Oil
1/2 T Ketchup
Mustard
Veggies

*I planned to eat corn on the cob (80 cals) too, but was full after the burger so I didn't push it.

353 Calories

*Exercise*

Lindsay Brin Core Metabolic Jumpstart DVD- 24 min

136 calories burned

Evening "Snack"

Minute Maid Light Lemonade

20 calories

*****

Total Calories In: 993
Total Calories Burned: 136

Net Cals: 857

1 comment: