Tuesday, May 17, 2011

{Inches}

My weight peaked at the end of December. In the beginning of January, I was about 1.5 sizes bigger in pants (I say 1.5 because I'm in between sizes right now in pants), and 2 sizes bigger in tops than I am right now. I was at the highest weight I've ever been outside of a pregnancy.

Since January, I've lost 25 lbs, and I'm half way to my goal weight.
I took measurements at the start of January and decided to take them again today.

Here's the difference since then...

neck: -1"
chest: -4"
arm: -1"
waist: -6"
hips: -4.5"
thigh: -1.25"
Total Inch Loss: 17.75"

Those darn thighs of mine haven't wanted to thin out as much as I'd like.
I wish I had thought to take measurements 6 weeks ago, but I didn't. I'm glad I have some reference though, because when the scale makes me mad, I can pull out my measuring tape and hope that doesn't tick me off too. :)

2 comments:

  1. amazing losses!!!! So impressed Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing *so* great in this competition, Amy! So inspiring! You show me that this *can* be done :-)

    ReplyDelete