Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Thank You!

This is the last week of the competition..so crazy. I'm trying to figure out how that happened so fast! I just wanted to send out a quick thank you to the ladies behind Win, Lose, or Blog and to all of those that have been awesome supporters with their comments.

To hear (or rather "see") the words "You are an inspiration" means the world to me. This competition has been the best motivator for me!

I think all the ladies that have been competing have done wonderfully, and I don't know about the other ladies, but I'm a little nervous about the competition ending. When Sunday comes, the competition is over, but my weight loss journey isn't...at least it shouldn't be! I have about 25-30 lbs to go and I hope that I can keep with the habits I've made the last couple months. Good luck to all the competitors this week and to any readers who are also trying to lose weight!

And on one last happy note..I went from the BMI category of "obese" to "overweight" since starting this competition...big step, right? lol. woo hoo :) about 18 more pounds until I get into that "normal" range...don't you hate those labels anyway?

1 comment: