Wednesday, June 8, 2011

{How Many Calories Should You Eat?}

Have you been on Livestrong.com?

If not, and you are trying to figure out how many calories you should be eating a day to reach your goal weight, go check it out!

I put in my age, height, weight, activity level and how many pounds I want to lose a week and it calculated how many calories I should eat a day. Be sure to update your weight as you lose it, I just updated mine and to lose 2 lbs a week, I should be eat 1090 calories a day...when I started in January, it said 1700 calories a day to lose 2 lbs a week.

You can also calculate how much you can eat to maintain your weight. I was happy to see that once I reach my goal weight and want to maintain it, it calculated I could eat just under 1900 calories a day...I can totally handle that..in fact, I think it will be strange when I can add all those calories to my diet once I reach my goal weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment