Friday, April 29, 2011

Cayenne+Running= No Bueno

First of all, this week has gone by way too fast again. I can't believe Week 4 weigh in is just a couple days away.

Have you heard that cayenne can help boost your metabolism and aid in weight loss?

I have a bottle of cayenne fruit pills that I've used in the past when trying to lose weight and I can't honestly tell you if they helped or not considering I'm still trying to lose weight, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to start taking them again today. I can always use a metabolism boost.

I took one at breakfast and was reminded of the heart burn they give me.
I only get heartburn when A. I'm Pregnant or B. I take cayenne pills. Bleh.

Then I hit the treadmill..and was reminded how much they make me sweat.

Oh. My. Word.

I was sweating bullets buckets..and my chest burned.

It was not good.

I cut it off at a mile out of fear my profuse sweating might create an electrical shortage in the treadmill or something. Plus running with heartburn is not fun. I like a good sweat when I'm working out, but this was just gross..kind of like me telling you this is gross, but it's true. So...be warned...take cayenne pills and expect heartburn and sweat. Ick.

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

  1. ugh- that sucks! I get heartburn periodically and it sucks...Once I ate Mexican food and then went to run on the treadmill- bad.bad.idea LOL

    ReplyDelete